If you are a computer gamer and over 30 years old, you are probably familiar with Nintendo game consoles. Before the PlayStation and Xbox console existed, it was Nintendo that had captured the gaming market. The consoles were so popular that at least one could be found in every home. There were so many computer games produced for them that they had millions of fans. With the advent of modern consoles, these devices have fallen into disrepair and are slowly being forgotten. But there are still those who are interested in playing on these consoles and want to enjoy the old games again, at least for a sense of nostalgia. Fortunately, smartphones have become so advanced these days that they are capable of doing anything, and today we have a program that lets you play old and nostalgic games on your phone and take advantage of the nostalgia in Enjoy them.
Nostalgia.NES Pro (NES Emulator) is a high quality NES simulator based on the latest FCEUX versions of Android operating system developed by Nostalgia Emulators software for $ 4.99 on Google Play. It has a great design that makes it easier for you to run games than similar apps. Note that there are no games on the app and you have to download the roms yourself and enter them.
Some features of the Nostalgia.NES Pro (NES Emulator) Apk:
- Modern, fun and user-friendly interface
- Customizable virtual controller! You can adjust the size and position of each button to suit your needs.
- Save Lodging & Playing Process – 8 handheld slots with screenshots and one auto save slot. Share your storage with others via email, Bluetooth, and more.
- Fast loading and saving
- Transparency control settings
- Backward ؛ For a time when you step out and want to go back a bit and try again.
- Connect devices to one another and turn the phone into a virtual gamepad
- Zapper Simulation (Light Gun)
- Turbo and A + B buttons
- Supports PAL (Europe) / NTSC video modes (United States, Japan)
- Hardware acceleration using OpenGL ES
- 44100 Hz stereo sound
- Hardware keyboard support
- Supports HID Bluetooth gamepads (MOGA, 8bitdo etc.)
- Screenshots – Easily capture any screenshot during gameplay.
- Use special cheat codes for NES games