From the very first days of the Android operating system, various capabilities were offered to increase its security. Locking the screen was one of these features. Gradually, various methods were introduced to lock the Android screen, and now we can lock the phone using PIN, password, pattern, fingerprint and face scan. The password request page is called the lock screen. Lock screens usually do not provide information to users, but using the program that we introduce to you today, you can create very useful and creative lock screens.
KLCK Kustom Lock Screen Maker (Early Access) is an application for easy design and creation of unique and creative lock screens for Android operating system, which was developed by Kustom Industries software group and published for free on Google Play. With this program, you can easily create and use your favorite lock screens with a simple visual editor. If you are looking for Rainmeter or Conky for Android, this is the app you are looking for. With Kustom you can create everything from clocks such as digital and analog clocks (with hands) to animated patterns, live map backgrounds, weather widgets, material locks, advanced CPU / Memory displays, Slide images, gyroscopic effects, astronomical data and more. The only limit is your imagination.
Some features of KLCK Kustom Lock Screen Maker:
- Supports a variety of attractive and unique animations
- Write text with custom fonts, colors, sizes and effects
- Shapes such as ovals, rectangles, arcs, triangles, exagons and more
- Three-dimensional transitions
- Use Zooper such as progress bars and series
- Work with layers with overlay effects, such as photo editors (blur, brightness, contrast, etc.)
- Status bar notifications (text, package name and more)
- Support for PNG / JPG / WEBp and SVG (vector based) images with built-in image scale
- Google Fitness support
- Complex programming language with conditional functions and global variables
- Automatic background change based on touch, time, place, weather and….
- Dynamic loading of content via HTTP (live maps, weather, etc.)
- Music control
- Weather with detailed detailed information
- Tasker support
- Data types to display such as: date, time, battery (with estimated duration), calendar, astronomy (sunrise, sunset, brightness, star), CPU speed, memory, countdown, WiFi and SIM card status, info Related to traffic, next alarm, location, moving speed, RAM, IP, network data and more)