HttpCanary is a powerful HTTP / HTTPS / HTTP2 packet capture and analysis program designed for the Android operating system. You might think this is a Fidler or Charles mobile. Note that this program does not need to be rooted.
HttpCanary Premium Apk Features:
1. No ads.
2. HTTP request and response injection.
3. Support duplicate, build and copy cURL.
4. All-powerful extensions are available.
5. More powerful future performance.
HttpCanary supports capture and injection of packages. With this app, you can test your mobile APIs very easily. In addition, HttpCanary uses several browsers to view, such as raw view, hex display, preview display, and more.
- Support protocols: HTTP1.0, HTTP1.1, HTTP2.0, WebSocket and TLS / SSL.
- Injection feature
- View browsers
- JSON viewer shows JSON formatted data, supports node expansion and collapse.
Image Viewer, supports BPM, PNG, GIF, JPG, WEBP formats.
Audio display, supports AAC, WAC, MP3, OGG, MPEG formats.
- Content Overview: HttpCanary shows a multidimensional overview. Includes URL, Http protocol, Http method, response code, server host, server IP, and port, content type, keep alive, timing, data size and more.
- Filter packages: HttpCanary Multidimensional Filters You can filter packages using the program, host, protocol, method, IP, port and keywords.
- Blocking settings: You can choose to block requests and replies, you can easily debug REST APIs
- Plugins: HttpCanary supports many plug-ins including demo plug-ins and plug-ins. There are now some integrated test extensions in the app such as HostBlock, Mime-TypeBlock, Downloaders, and OverviewStatistics. In the future, we will release the plugin-SDK plugin for developers and support plug-in plugins.