If you are wondering if you can use your android phone as a Webcam on your windows, then you are in the right place and the answer is sure you can, and it’s freaking easy, let me show you how it’s done.
What you need:
- An android phone
- USB cable of the device
- and obviously a PC
Now follow this steps:
- You have to turn on “USB debugging” on, You can find it here (Settings -> Developer Options -> USB debugging).
- Download DroidCamX, install it and open it on your phone, which should look something like this.
- Download and install DroidCamX PC Client on your computer developed by Dev47Apps.
- Connect the phone to your computer via USB (You need to ‘Allow this PC’ if asked on your Phone)
- Run the DroidCamX client and choose the “USB” icon, and Pres the start button.
- It should work perfectly as shown bellow!
Well, that’s all folks. If you enjoyed it and is what you wanted, please consider sharing this post. Have a nice day!