Let’s cut to the chase start learning what you came here for, and that is cleaning your android phone, it can be to empty some space, or clean leftover files from an deleted app or game, and more… here we go.
Just do the following steps:
- Install SD Maid from Google Play:
- After installation, run the app and click on “Scan” and give the app permissions to access files and other stuff.
- Of course most of these permissions are needed, but analytics are optional.
- Now you wait a bit until the scan is complete, then click on “Run Now” to start cleaning unnecessary files, such as cookies, files downloaded by advertising on some apps, empty folders, and expired APK files.
- You should also keep in mind that you can check what or which files are going to be deleted, by clicking on each category of cleaning options.
- That’s all for now!
Note: I’ve used the pro version, but it doesn’t have to be a pro version to do the job, just install the free version and you’ll be able do the magic.