Apkblog.net is in compliance with 17 U.S.C. 512 and the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). It is our policy to respond to any infringement notices and take appropriate actions under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) and other applicable intellectual property laws. If your copyrighted material has been posted on our website or if links to your copyrighted material are returned through our search engine and you want this material removed. You must provide a written communication that details the information listed in the following section.
Send the written infringement notice to us through our contact page
or use the report content button which is located at the bottom of any posts on this blog, as shown below.
Take a look at few example posts that has been changed due to copyright holders or developers kind requests:
While writing the claim, please include the following factors/elements in your copyright infringement claim:
- Provide evidence of the authorized person to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Provide sufficient contact information so that we may contact you. You must also include a valid email address.
- You must identify in sufficient detail the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed and including at least one search term under which the material appears in Apkblog.net search results.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Must be signed by the authorized person to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly being infringed.
Important Notice: This site mostly contains download links from 3rd party sites by individual internet citizens which are freely available all over the Internet. We are not affiliated in any way with those 3rd party sites nor responsible for their content. But in case you’re files are uploaded on our servers (including apkblog.net and subdomains which ends with *.apkblog.net) and you want it/them to be removed please don’t hesitate to contact us.
All content is copyright of their respective owners. Content is shared only for the Testing purpose, not for commercial use, however, proceed at your own risk, we are not responsible for any damage by the files and applications.