The study of meteorology goes back thousands of years, but it was not until the 19th century that weather forecasts began based on scientific methods. Parameters commonly used in predicting weather include temperature, measuring humidity, measuring atmospheric pressure, observing the appearance of the sky in terms of clouds, determining the direction of wind and precipitation.
Many weather forecasts have been designed and implemented today, and they have all tried to cover everything a good weather forecasting program needs, but experience has proven that an application is not It can meet all the needs of all Android users and need to be tailored to suit different tastes and performance. As you probably know, widgets are very small applications that are installed on the home screen (home screen) and do different things. Widgets make it much easier for users to access the necessary information. Combining a weather app with a complete widget can make the user needless of all other apps.
3D Sense Clock & Weather is the full meteorological app title with a stunning and powerful Android operating system widget developed by MACHAPP Software Ltd and released for free on Google Play. With this app, you can access weather information around the world, even in the most remote cities, with great accuracy. This widget will keep you from constantly checking the app and keeping you up-to-date with the latest weather information.
Some features of the Android Sense Clock & Weather Android app:
- Has several different nice layouts for widget
- It has different kinds of icons for weather
- Multiple fonts and clock styles
- Ability to display the next alarms, the next event on the calendar, and the week number on the widget
- Automatic location (Find GPS location automatically)
- Automatically update weather information at specified times
- Show sunrise and sunset times
- Change widget background to suit the current weather situation
- Weather forecast for the next seven days
- View current weather in full detail